Public Relations Intern
November 7, 2023
Salary Range: $12 – $15 an hour
The Huntsville-Madison County Airport Authority is accepting applications for Public Relations Intern. The PR Intern is responsible for assisting in the external and internal marketing and public relations activities of the Port of Huntsville. The intern’s duties will include sharing of public information, social media content development, developing promotional collateral materials and monitoring news reports under the supervision of the Public Relations Manager.
Job Duties Include:
- Create and edit multimedia and design materials such as graphics, posts, and casual videos, for social media platforms and internal and external communications. Familiarity with Canva and/or other image editing software required.
- Support various Port of Huntsville events including setup and behind-the-scenes production duties as needed.
- Provide support for presentations and websites.
- Respond to customer needs and requests.
- Support Public Relations and Business Development teams in other tasks as assigned.
Applicant should be a 3rd or 4th year student pursuing a degree in marketing, public relations, advertising, communications or journalism and in good academic standing. Applications can be submitted at http://flyhuntsville.applicantpro.com.
The Huntsville-Madison County Airport Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.